Friday, November 29, 2019

My Next Collection to be Published by Salmon Poetry

I wanted to say a few words about Salmon Poetry, who will be publishing my next collection, entitled, "Thin Places." This is a wonderful publisher, based in Ennistymon, on the West Coast of Ireland, a cozy town steeped in poetry, thanks to its founder and managing editor, Jessie Lendennie. A fabulous poet, and gifted administrator/producer of fine poetry books, Jessie has published over 600 books of poetry and prose, and has changed the landscape of poetry culture in Ireland.

For those of you who would like to be put on a mailing list to stay informed of recent developments in the production and distribution of "Thin Places," email me at: edward.nudelman@yahoo.com and I will keep you informed.

Sincerely,

Edward Nudelman
November 29, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment